DFCI Zakim Center
Mind Body Resilience I starts January 9! Click for more info.11 May, 2023
Meditation is a practice that can be used to help you relax and tap into your body's own internal ability to experience calm and well-being.
Benefits of meditation include:
• Improved sleep, memory, and cognitive function
• Increased sense of well-being and enhanced immune function
• Decreased stress, anxiety, and depression
Topics covered in the program include:
• Science and stress physiology
• Developing awareness with mindfulness
• Relaxation response strategies
• Cognitive awareness and positivity
What is involved in participating?
Space is limited and first-time participants are given precedence. Laptop or Desktop webcam is required. Participants are asked to keep their camera on for the duration of the sessions, to foster dialogue and community. Attendance at all sessions is required, as this is a workshop series and content builds week to week.
*This program is reserved for Dana-Farber patients and caregivers.