DFCI Zakim Center
Group Class Schedule and Mind Body Studio Policies 28 Jul, 2023
Mind Body Studio Policies
1. Please do not attend a class if you have any cold, flu, or COVID-like symptoms. If you are unsure of whether your symptoms might cause concern, please call us. Learn more about preparing for a visit to Dana-Farber.
As of Monday, Dec. 18, masks are required in all public and patient-facing areas on Dana-Farber properties.
2. Pre-registration on MyZakim is required and limited to 11 participants per class in order to ensure adequate physical spacing.
Please register for class ahead of time on our online platform, MyZakim. You must have an account to register. Sign up for an account here if you don’t already have one and allow at least one business day for activation. Use the Class Schedule to search for and sign up for class!
3. Please arrive no more than 10 minutes before class to allow time to sign in and set up. We allow late arrivals up to 10 minutes after the start of class. This policy is strictly enforced to limit disruptions to the class.
4. The instructor will set up your designated space in the studio prior to class. If you are bringing your own mat, please place your mat on top of the mat that the instructor puts down.
5. Please sanitize any equipment used with Zakim-provided materials.
We thank you for your understanding and look forward to seeing you in the studio!