DFCI Zakim Center
New Class Schedule, Including In-Person Classes - Effective Monday, April 24 10 Apr, 2023
We are so excited to announce that, beginning Monday, April 24, we’ll resume some in-person exercise classes at our Mind Body Studio in the Zakim Center on Dana-Farber’s Longwood campus! Please read below for studio policies and the new class schedule!
Mind Body Studio Policies
1. On the day of class and before arriving to Dana-Farber, you must complete the COVID-19 prescreening on your smartphone using this link > https://prescreen.massgeneralbrigham.org/ You will receive a digital pass which you’ll be asked to show at the screening area during check-in on the first floor of Dana-Farber’s Yawkey Center for Cancer Care. If you do not have a smartphone or can’t access the app, security will help you complete the screening process when you arrive.
Use these directions to find us from the screening area on the first floor of Dana-Farber’s Yawkey Center for Cancer Care. Please allow enough time to complete the screening process and make your way to the studio.
All participants must wear a Dana-Farber issued face mask for the full duration of the class and elsewhere in the Zakim Center.
And of course, please stay home if you are feeling sick!
2. Pre-registration on MyZakim is required and limited to 11 participants per class in order to ensure adequate physical spacing.
Please register for class ahead of time on our online platform, MyZakim. You must have an account to register. Sign up for an account here if you don’t already have one and allow at least one business day for activation. Use the Class Schedule to search for and sign up for class!
3. Please arrive no more than 10 minutes before class to allow time to sign in and set up. We allow late arrivals up to 10 minutes after the start of class. This policy is strictly enforced to limit disruptions to the class.
4. The instructor will set up your designated space in the studio prior to class. If you are bringing your own mat, please place your mat on top of the mat that the instructor puts down.
5. Please sanitize any equipment used with Zakim-provided materials.
We thank you for your understanding and look forward to seeing you in the studio!