- Event Begins Tuesday 27 September 2022
- Event Ends Tuesday 27 September 2022
- Time 4:30 PM to 5:15 PM EDT
- Be the first to confirm...
This Yoga Flow class is designed for participants that have had practiced yoga and have less range of motion limitations. The class is moderately paced to cultivate strength, flexibility, and balance within a gentle, continuous sequence of postures.
This program will be held webinar-style, meaning that fellow participants and instructor do not have the ability to see you. The instructor can see your name and anything you type in the chat, but no one else. This program may be recorded.
Instructor: Juliana G. Berfield, PhD, E-RYT 500, CPT
Equipment needed: yoga mat, blocks, strap/belt/small towel; and blanket/beach towel. If you don’t have equipment available, try swapping these items:
- Tennis Ball – Similar sized ball or self-massage on feet
- Yoga mat – move to carpet, take off socks
- Strap – tie, belt, scarf
- Blocks – small cushion, stack of books