Chair Yoga Flow
- Event Begins Thursday 17 November 2022
- Event Ends Thursday 17 November 2022
- Time 2:00 PM to 2:45 PM EST
- Be the first to confirm...
This 45-minute chair yoga invites you to find movement in a way that is gentle and supportive. The practice invites awareness into the body and activates muscles in the spine that help you find length up through the spine for better posture and energy flow. If you are new to yoga, have difficulty getting down to the floor, experience pain in your muscles or joints, loss of energy, or balance issues due to peripheral neuropathy, this class is for you. All levels welcome.
Equipment needed: Yoga mat (if slippery surface), chair, strap, block, tennis ball or similar size bouncy ball. If you don’t have equipment available, try swapping these items:
- Tennis Ball – Similar sized ball or self-massage on feet
- Yoga mat – move to carpet, take off socks
- Strap – tie, belt, scarf
- Blocks – small cushion, stack of books
Instructor: Juliana G. Berfield, PhD, E-RYT 500, CPT
This program will be held webinar-style, meaning that fellow participants and instructor do not have the ability to see you. The instructor can see your name and anything you type in the chat, but no one else. This program may be recorded.
Passcode if needed: 137236