Chair Stretch & Strength
- Event Begins Wednesday 25 January 2023
- Event Ends Wednesday 25 January 2023
- Time 4:30 PM to 5:15 PM EST
- 3 Confirmed People
This 45-minute class is great for building up strength and stretching the entire body while being supported by a chair (seated and/or standing behind a chair). This class starts with a seated warm up, moving to an engaging sequence of strengthening with light weights, followed by stretching and cool down. All levels welcome.
Equipment needed: Yoga mat, chair, strap, 1 block, hand weights. If you don’t have equipment available, try swapping these items:
- Yoga mat – move to carpet, take off socks
- Strap – tie, belt, scarf
- Blocks – small cushion, stack of books
- Hand weights – soup cans, water bottles
Instructor: Juliana G. Berfield, PhD, E-RYT 500, CPT
This program will be held webinar-style, meaning that fellow participants and instructor do not have the ability to see you. The instructor can see your name and anything you type in the chat, but no one else. This program may be recorded.
Passcode if needed: 712602